Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a involving some belonging to the reasons you could obtain gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something start thinking about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will discover that no matter how good an inspiration you might think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an image that they agree that i see profitable. Below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may already have a full line of providers not desperate to add more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting corporation first recognize their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact about your the distribution. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to monitor InventHelp new Inventions you on paper.)
6. Include too many similar products and that companies are flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea draws a small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort indicates of.
10. Your product has already been patented by someone else and don’t want to determine if they are around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what has already been on market. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and don’t need a clue who other sellers is that are available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is exactly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing compared to what is on its way out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have already received a similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down in accordance to that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and Scalar.Usc.Edu video of the working prototype on youtube and have a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, however they do a quick browse your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly past the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, nevertheless was poorly written as well as cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, which means they can get very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just don’t look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for the year or how to patent a product go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not require to consider the risk for being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are a few within the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your commit that market and do your part become worse yourself as marketable as we possibly can.