Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a involving some of this reasons you could obtain gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look at.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that no matter how do you get a patent good an inspiration you might think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an example that they agree could be profitable. Below are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may surely have a full line of services not trying to add alot more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to be able to you alongside.)
6. They have too many similar providers that companies are flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea draws a little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort through.
10. Your products has already been patented by someone else and tend not to want to see if they are around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Goods or idea isn’t compared to what is on market. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and don’t need a clue who the competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a specific thing that is precisely like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing whenever compared with what is departing from out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. They have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down based on that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, whenever they perform quick browse your InventHelp Patent Referral Services they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly over the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, but it was poorly written and doesn’t cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they can get very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just do not look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for the year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t need to take the risk for being the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are just a few for this reasons you should have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take period to yourself and understand your market, your put into that market and do your part become worse yourself as marketable as possible.