Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a list of some for the reasons you should have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will discover that regardless how good an idea you could imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an understanding that they agree is usually profitable. Below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may have also a full line of products and not trying to add somewhat more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting corporation first to check their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to track you decrease.)
6. They have too many similar services that companies are flooded proper.
7. Your idea appeals to a very little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort through.
10. Goods has have been patented by someone else and www.nairaland.com tend not to want to see if they are around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Goods or idea isn’t compared to what has already been on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and do not need a clue who competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a procedure that is just like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing when what will be coming out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those InventHelp Invention News posting sites where others vote on your product to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in accordance to that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and have a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, however they begin a quick explore your patent they discover that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly over the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, and it was poorly written and does not cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they should be expecting very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they don’t really look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided about their line for how to get an idea patented that year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t want to take the risk for being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are only a few belonging to the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to research the offers completely and understand your market, your put in that market and seek information part to make yourself as marketable as is feasible.